HomeAbout MeDiaryBeautyStyleFilmMusique

2016-05-26

LOTD: Black and Chic

 
 
 
LOTD: Lingerie of the day
  今日のランジェリー



90 percent of the time I wear black lingerie, no matter what the occasion, 
it makes me feel confident and powerful.
I do wear peach or "nude" for white blouses though.

基本毎日ランジェリーは黒ばっかり。
なんだか心が強くなって、自信を持てるような気がして。
白いブラウスとかの時は響くから、ピーチカラーやヌードのものを選ぶけどね。


Sorry of the blurry and low quality photos,
I've tried other cameras but my iPad is best to take from this angle and
 the lighting is pretty bad in my room :/
I have to invest in some lighting equipments soon.
If you have any suggestions, please hit me up!

 
クオリティの低い写真ですみません…
いろんなカメラで試してみたけど、この角度で撮るにはiPadが一番よかったのよね。
しかも部屋が暗くて上手く撮れない(;^ω^)
ライトボックスとか買わないとね、オススメあったらぜひ教えてください!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Knickers - Peach John Bamboo Boyleg(discontinued)
Nylons - Leg Avenue 1000
 
 
 
xxxxx
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to sound like an absolute creep... ( I know keep popping up and you must be sick of me aha!) No no! Keep wearing black, I agree with you. It is a powerful colour, it's a beautiful and deep colour. Recently I've been obsessed with black, pink and white for some reason. The lingerie pieces you have are lovely! Love the bullet! I can't wait to shed a few pounds so I try similar pieces too. Absolutely love it!

    Your lightening is fine! All you need is a soft box, tripod and reflector is all. You can find them cheap enough on Ebay :)

    I know a lot of people are currently wearing studded garters, flowers and fluff on bras which is very cute. But I do love the traditional items you have here though, I do miss seeing just the plain and simple from time to time. They were simply timeless! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, not at all! I'm so happy to see all your comments(*'ω'*)♥
      Bullet bra has been my staple, since I wear alot of vintage/reproduction clothing, it's necessary when it comes to the silhouette!
      I always wanted to try the studded garters, but when I imagine myself wearing it, I cringe..lol

      I will have a look for cheap but nice equipments on ebay or electric opshops near by! Do you recommend any brands?

      Delete